Habits are socially contagious.
Empower Champions to make sure the right habits catch within your organization.
Champions are advocates, role models + guides.
They set the example.
They’re also the secret weapon for high, sustained engagement in your employee performance programs + your business.
What is a Champion?
Anyone who has an interest in improving their own performance and in supporting the positive habits of the people around them can be a Champion.
They commit to helping others through mentorship + peer guidance.
They lead by example + publicly practice healthy habits.
They bring others into the fold.
Our Champions program is purposefully designed to seed healthy habits in the small cliques that already exist within the workplace.
Champions Program Components
- A four-week training program, delivered via a peer-to-peer, social learning website
- Guidance + coaching from an experienced Habits at Work Master Champion (online + onsite deployment as needed)
- Master Champion “Daily Dose” emails that ask Champions to learn something, apply what they've learned + share with the community
- Bite-sized habit creation projects + collaboration opportunities with participants across your organization
- Additional Champions recruitment after the initial training program -- new champions may be recruited
- A Habits at Work Master Champion drives new conversations via the learning website, while managing the creation of new content on your behalf